Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Gophers Football thread

Home for Gopher football topics
Slap Shot

Re: Gophers Football thread

Post by Slap Shot »

Meh. Sounds like a few former disgruntled players that didn't like doing community service, etc. Much ado...
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Slap Shot wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:57 pm Meh. Sounds like a few former disgruntled players that didn't like doing community service, etc. Much ado...
Wasn't this a story like a year or two ago? Sounds familiar.
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Hornets wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:35 pm
Slap Shot wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:57 pm Meh. Sounds like a few former disgruntled players that didn't like doing community service, etc. Much ado...
Wasn't this a story like a year or two ago? Sounds familiar.
It's essentially a rehash with different unnamed players. I'm not a Fleck apologist, but even Reusse rolled his eyes at this nonsense.
Park Ranger

Post by Park Ranger »

Slap Shot wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:49 pm For lack of a better thread. tbh I'd be more shocked if there were any Div I coaches not doing shit like this.

Every major program is breaking or bending rules and has shady stuff going on.
College football is big time money.