Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

*Pack v. 9-r. 1-20-2024

Sarge

Re: *Pack v. 9-r. 1-20-2024

Post by Sarge »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:16 pm
Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:07 pm Absolutely no pressure on that play either. Just an epic choke.
It makes it hurt so much worse than a 41-donut game. House money game and all, but wtf was he looking at when he threw that? Barf.
No idea. Bosa was closing fast, might not have escaped him if he ran. It'd be nice to see what his options were besides that, no idea where all the receivers were. Tight end guy was on the far left, not an option. Doobie was blocking and stumbling. Probably shoulda just thrown it away.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

He throw across his body to the middle of the field on purpose

He threw it there ON PURPOSE!!???
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:22 pm
Unbiased Observer wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:16 pm
Sarge wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:07 pm Absolutely no pressure on that play either. Just an epic choke.
It makes it hurt so much worse than a 41-donut game. House money game and all, but wtf was he looking at when he threw that? Barf.
No idea. Bosa was closing fast, might not have escaped him if he ran. It'd be nice to see what his options were besides that, no idea where all the receivers were. Tight end guy was on the far left, not an option. Doobie was blocking and stumbling. Probably shoulda just thrown it away.
First down and two timeouts still no excuse. I don't care if Kenechi Udeze is coming to sack your ass.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Offsides 97 defense

Update

Users browsing this forum: Offsides 97 defense, Sarge and 3 guests
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Old_Kid

Post by Old_Kid »

Last edited by Old_Kid on Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Physically spent, emotionally overdrawn, and morally bankrupt in no way to spend a Tuesday. :scooter:
Offsides 97 defense

Old_Kid wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:05 am
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:39 pm Update
Users browsing this forum: Offsides 97 defense, Sarge and 3 guests
Sorry. I was watching highlights of the Packers four Super Bowl wins.

Hidden note: not really, but, well, you know......the Packer trophy case have 4, count them, 4 LOMBARDI trophies. :scooter:
Sounds good. I was watching all the Twins world series titles. Man, it is a real self-esteem boost.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

I'm watching all of the Viking Super Bowl.losses! 4 count them 4! And they are so old the picture is in black and white and a bit grainy! :naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:14 pm
anthony wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:06 pm Underthrown deep ball leads to pi and then almost overthrows a wide open guy….. i like his composure, but he’s got work to do…
I will admit that Love has turned it on and is better than a lot of us (including me) thought. However, he is not the next Rodgers, Favre, Marino, or Stafford, though. You got some Packer psychos that are already claiming that. Those guys were special and it was obvious from the go.
Dude has played 1 season and you're some QB savant :lol: Let's see where he is in a couple more years before declaring him the next Rodgers or the next Nick Foles
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Remember when the great Brent Favor threw 5 picks against the Rams? I do!

Remember when he threw that pick against the Saints? We all do!

Proud member of the RFP!

Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking fans must be sleeping in. Nightmares of being stuck in the Norris cellar for years to come! :lol:

LET'S PUMP IT UP IN HERE!!!! HOW BOUT SOME QUALITY " LOVE WILL NEVER BE ANY GOOD " TAKES! :naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Proud member of the RFP!

Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

Man oh man. Has one team “owned” another more than the 49ers of the Packers in the postseason?
Gork

Post by Gork »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How bout the rest of the NFL with the Vikings! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Ha! That game was delicious. The packlers are the new Vikings. Game losing prevent D and the whole 9 yards - a great impersonation. Looks like they can win it and then choke city and yet another horrible draft spot.

Cracked the champagne bottle again last night for another pointless packler season celebratory toast.

#amidoingthisright?
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Tough way to lose for sure and Love is going to have to live with that decision to make that last throw. Overall I think both Purdy and Love played well considering the conditions...it was pretty much raining all game and fairly windy. If Jordan learns from that last mistake then maybe next time he throws it away instead and lives to see another play. Packer fans should feel pretty darn good about who they now have under center and let's hope that our Qwesi can get us a QB that can compete with Love and the Packers for years to come....
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

minnemike wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:54 am Ha! That game was delicious. The packlers are the new Vikings. Game losing prevent D and the whole 9 yards - a great impersonation. Looks like they can win it and then choke city and yet another horrible draft spot.

Cracked the champagne bottle again last night for another pointless packler season celebratory toast.

#amidoingthisright?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look who found his way back! Shocking!
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:48 am
minnemike wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:54 am Ha! That game was delicious. The packlers are the new Vikings. Game losing prevent D and the whole 9 yards - a great impersonation. Looks like they can win it and then choke city and yet another horrible draft spot.

#amidoingthisright?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome minnemike is back. I was worried something terrible had happened to him! Stay safe brother!
Last edited by Gork on Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud member of the RFP!

Gork

Post by Gork »

The Great Brent Favor disagrees with the " Quarterback Whisperer!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brett Favre
@BrettFavre
Great game and tough loss for my Packers. I’m sure I speak for all packer fans when I say “we are very proud of you and can’t wait to see what the future holds”. Lots to be excited about.Jordan keep your chin up because I believe you can be the best Packer QB yet.Congrats 49ers

#dancingbananaguy

Proud member of the RFP!

Unbiased Observer

This has been far more fun and enjoyable than reading a "Mock Draft #1,893" as the Vikings flail about in their never-ending QB failure.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Unbiased Observer

Gork wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:54 am
Unbiased Observer wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:48 am

#amidoingthisright?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome minnemike is back. I was worried something terrible had happened to him! Stay safe brother!
He was hiding under his blankets, refreshing his browser in abject fear of having to hide for yet another week. It must be traumatic to be a Vikings fan.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Well.
As I used to say at Times Four before our bitter divorce…at least today I still woke up rich, handsome and in a warm place, so I got that going for me.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Hornets wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:24 am Tough way to lose for sure and Love is going to have to live with that decision to make that last throw. Overall I think both Purdy and Love played well considering the conditions...it was pretty much raining all game and fairly windy. If Jordan learns from that last mistake then maybe next time he throws it away instead and lives to see another play. Packer fans should feel pretty darn good about who they now have under center and let's hope that our Qwesi can get us a QB that can compete with Love and the Packers for years to come....
I do for sure. The core of this team is going to be around for a VERY long time. Can't wait to watch this team mature! They are at least a year ahead of schedule, maybe two? :clap:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

PackIsBack wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:55 pm
Hornets wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:24 am Tough way to lose for sure and Love is going to have to live with that decision to make that last throw. Overall I think both Purdy and Love played well considering the conditions...it was pretty much raining all game and fairly windy. If Jordan learns from that last mistake then maybe next time he throws it away instead and lives to see another play. Packer fans should feel pretty darn good about who they now have under center and let's hope that our Qwesi can get us a QB that can compete with Love and the Packers for years to come....
I do for sure. The core of this team is going to be around for a VERY long time. Can't wait to watch this team mature! They are at least a year ahead of schedule, maybe two? :clap:
And trust me, I hate this and was glad SF won yesterday. But I have to give credit where credit is due and the Packer organization has nailed it when it comes to their QB play since Brett came on the scene. It's by far the most important position in football and GB has treated it as such. The Vikes have treated it as an after thought ever since Sir Francis left and the results have spoken for themselves....
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
Unbiased Observer

Hornets wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:55 pm
And trust me, I hate this and was glad SF won yesterday. But I have to give credit where credit is due and the Packer organization has nailed it when it comes to their QB play since Brett came on the scene. It's by far the most important position in football and GB has treated it as such. The Vikes have treated it as an after thought ever since Sir Francis left and the results have spoken for themselves....
As a Packers fan, it was just luck going from Favre to Rahgers. It's fun to shit on the Vikings but it was mostly luck.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Yeah, I mean it's 3 completely different front offices and coaching staffs that dealt with Favre, Rodgers and now Love. It really boggles the mind that they just go get a new QB and continue on a few years later like it's business as usual.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Ouch. They never get easier to take...

Unbiased Observer

It does. It's just entertainment! And it was fun to watch.