Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Will the Vikings main rival...

Blair Kiel 2

Re: Will the Vikings main rival...

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:19 am
Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:36 pm

One typo and I’m shunned (As a newbie I also can’t edit my posts)

You’ve made two nasty comments to me here. Apparently we won’t be friends. That’s a shame because then you would have had one friend. I’ve read several of your posts. You appear to be quite a fan of yourself.
It's not a big deal, brother. I do hope your bit evolves into something useful here. So far, not so good. We have had a deluge of psycho stalkers and oxygen thieves pop up here the past few years, so anything new is refreshing.

However, check your own first if you'll call out another poster for their "stupid posts" or make fun of their sentence structure. Run it through Grammarly or something. It makes you look really dumb and conveys the appearance of a standard, uneducated Packer fan. Aim higher.
I think with your massive brain and my self-effacing humor, we’re gonna be besties before you know it. By the way, “Psycho Stalker Oxygen Thief” was already taken as a board name so I went with Blair.
Gork

Post by Gork »

There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Poor Offsides, not getting the responses he's fishing for... :lol: :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:47 am Poor Offsides, not getting the responses he's fishing for... :lol: :beer:
His posts are " Jaymo-esqe! :naners: :naners: :naners:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:34 am
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:19 am

You’ve made two nasty comments to me here. Apparently we won’t be friends. That’s a shame because then you would have had one friend. I’ve read several of your posts. You appear to be quite a fan of yourself.
It's not a big deal, brother. I do hope your bit evolves into something useful here. So far, not so good. We have had a deluge of psycho stalkers and oxygen thieves pop up here the past few years, so anything new is refreshing.

However, check your own first if you'll call out another poster for their "stupid posts" or make fun of their sentence structure. Run it through Grammarly or something. It makes you look really dumb and conveys the appearance of a standard, uneducated Packer fan. Aim higher.
I think with your massive brain and my self-effacing humor, we’re gonna be besties before you know it. By the way, “Psycho Stalker Oxygen Thief” was already taken as a board name so I went with Blair.
God, I hope so. I like good bits with talent, whether they're Packers or Vikings fans; let's work on it together.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

@97 Deal!

This is where if I knew how to post pictures at this damn site, I’d post a picture of Humphrey Bogart and Claude Raines ……”Louis, I think this is the beginning…..”
Gork

Post by Gork »

Funny, Ol '97 sounded a little taller in this here forum!

Proud member of the RFP!

Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

:bow:
salamander

Post by salamander »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:46 pm
salamander wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:51 pm

You "learned a long ago"?
:lol:

Not bad salamander. What a buffoon.

It's just a typo. I don't mind.

I wouldn't mind Offsides he always makes nasty comments.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

:thumbsup:
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Gork wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:01 am
PackIsBack wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:47 am Poor Offsides, not getting the responses he's fishing for... :lol: :beer:

Fck that. Jaymo had a brain. Offsides is the Scarecrow of BEL.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Chuck North wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:39 am
Gork wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:01 am

Fck that. Jaymo had a brain. Offsides is the Scarecrow of BEL.
:lol:

You took your ball and left the court. Let it go, Chuck. I'll go back to ignoring your stupid shit so you'll stop menstruating all over this board about me.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Damn Chuck! I don't know how you will show your face around here again after that "Epic Beat down! " 😂😱

Proud member of the RFP!

Birdman14

Post by Birdman14 »

Shocked I am that Blair is raising the same stupid crap he did at X4
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Huh?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Birdman 14 happens to be Y.A.Tittle of X4 infamy. Need I say more? Hi Y.A.!