Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jim Kaat > Justin Morneau > Marney Gellner > Dick Bremer

A place to discuss the MN Twins
Falen's Boyfriend

Jim Kaat > Justin Morneau > Marney Gellner > Dick Bremer

Post by Falen's Boyfriend »

Discuss
D_H

Re: Jim Kaat > Justin Morneau > Marney Gellner > Dick Bremer

Post by D_H »

Marney is ugly and needs to be replaced
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Marney has a fat ass

I would beat Marneys big butt cheeks down over any of the other girls.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Kaat makes everyone on that team better.
Leon

Post by Leon »

Morneau talks more than Bremer -- and that is saying something --- Kaat is the best, keep Hunter and Hawkins away from the mic -

and what the F**K is the deal with Tim Launder ? did he get hit in the head with a Nolan Ryan fastball back in the day ??? the guy is a freeking bozo and adds nothing to the pregame. bring back Perk..Small...oh, never-mind
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Leon wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:39 pm Morneau talks more than Bremer -- and that is saying something --- Kaat is the best, keep Hunter and Hawkins away from the mic -

and what the F**K is the deal with Tim Launder ? did he get hit in the head with a Nolan Ryan fastball back in the day ??? the guy is a freeking bozo and adds nothing to the pregame. bring back Perk..Small...oh, never-mind
Launder has some "Tice" in him.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:04 pm Marney has a fat ass

In the back of a Pizza Ranch bathroom?
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Miley Cyrus wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:37 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:04 pm Marney has a fat ass

In the back of a Pizza Ranch bathroom?
Sure. I'll wear a sausage casing condom.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Leon

Post by Leon »

Marney should be off limits people - although having been on the Powers Trip knocks her down a few notches, she deserves better than this
qrocks

Post by qrocks »

Listening to Dick do a telecast is similar to listening to my 74 year old dad bitch about everything while a game is going on. I hope his run is ending very soon.

I like Justin quite a bit.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

Dick has been very off this year.

There's been A LOT of instances of "DEEP FLY BALL! WAY BACK! Caught right before the warning track....." and "Fly ball to center......gone."

Like that Sano walk off. I honest to God thought it was just a routine fly ball the way Dick called it and the way the CF was casually running in.
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

qrocks wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:58 am Listening to Dick do a telecast is similar to listening to my 74 year old dad bitch about everything while a game is going on. I hope his run is ending very soon.

I like Justin quite a bit.
Morneau needs to dial it back a bit
Falen's Boyfriend

Post by Falen's Boyfriend »

Leon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:49 pm Marney should be off limits people - although having been on the Powers Trip knocks her down a few notches, she deserves better than this
Agreed. Talked to her at a game once and she could not have been nicer.
Southpaw23

Post by Southpaw23 »

Matt Vasdefrens or gtfo
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

weimy froob wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:03 pm
The ole goober is growing on me.
Bullazin

Post by Bullazin »

I miss $!@&-@&$@ing I *****ed that ******er up, Bert Blyleven
“You realize he reports you just as much as you report him, right? He has some valid complaints as well. I don't like or dislike either of you. I just want you two to shut the fuck up.”
——OG Froob.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

My left ass cheek is better than motor mouth Morneau.
Let's get Tropical
Slim Shady

Post by Slim Shady »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:22 pm Dick has been very off this year.

There's been A LOT of instances of "DEEP FLY BALL! WAY BACK! Caught right before the warning track....." and "Fly ball to center......gone."

Like that Sano walk off. I honest to God thought it was just a routine fly ball the way Dick called it and the way the CF was casually running in.
I’ve seen a ball popped to the outfield caught on the infield gravel
Dick does bother me at times
Slim Shady

Post by Slim Shady »

jffl_commish wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:04 am My left ass cheek is better than motor mouth Morneau.
I don’t believe that
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Slim Shady wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:50 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:04 am My left ass cheek is better than motor mouth Morneau.
I don’t believe that
You should give it a listen sometime. It's actually quite good. I can't believe it hasn't gone national yet.
Let's get Tropical
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

Thanks to MLB putting their games on 78 different streaming services, I learned that the ability to accurately judge a fly ball from the announcer's booth is not just a problem that plagues Richard Bremer.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

I seen Marney at the fair this year. She’s more fetching than I thought. Very cute. Of course she was standing next to the hideous lil b at the time. That will make anyone look better.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Slim Shady

Post by Slim Shady »

feekdogg wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:13 pm Thanks to MLB putting their games on 78 different streaming services, I learned that the ability to accurately judge a fly ball from the announcer's booth is not just a problem that plagues Richard Bremer.
Thanks
He can still be a miserable homer at times
focker

Post by focker »

Leon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:49 pm Marney should be off limits people - although having been on the Powers Trip knocks her down a few notches, she deserves better than this
Agreed. Look at the guys making negative comments though. Total pieces of shit in general.

The girl is 49 years old and recovering from cancer. She's also a f'n legend in MN sports broadcasting.
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

tbgh wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:15 pm I seen Marney at the fair this year. She’s more fetching than I thought. Very cute. Of course she was standing next to the hideous lil b at the time. That will make anyone look better.
I remember a state fair visit on a weekday at around 10 AM in perhaps 2010-2011 so there was hardly anyone at the fair generally speaking. I walked innocently into a FSN tent and it's her and Kevin Gorg. Marney flashed me her smile and it was a bit awkward but I have a hard time saying anything bad about her, she was very nice.
Sky Spy in the Sky !
Roy D.

Post by Roy D. »

tbgh wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:15 pm I seen Marney at the fair this year. She’s more fetching than I thought. Very cute. Of course she was standing next to the hideous lil b at the time. That will make anyone look better.
She is definitely prettier than Lil B even if she is about a decade older. Lil B has a big mouth(literally), a fat ass and no real discernible tits.
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:41 pm
Leon wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:39 pm Morneau talks more than Bremer -- and that is saying something --- Kaat is the best, keep Hunter and Hawkins away from the mic -

Launder has some "Tice" in him.
They might share the same brain. I think Tice has it today.
Roy D.

Post by Roy D. »

I think Marney would be a good lay. She is entertaining on the radio as well.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Dick Bremer, Twins TV broadcaster for 40 years, retires to become a team ambassador
With 40 years behind the microphone, Dick Bremer is the longest tenured play-by-play TV announcer with one team in MLB.

Dick Bremer, the television voice of the Twins for the past 40 seasons, will leave the broadcast booth and join the team's front office as a special assistant.

He retires as the longest-tenured television broadcaster for a single team in Major League Baseball.

The Twins are assessing their broadcasting options for next season as Diamond Sports, parent company of Bally Sports North, works through bankruptcy.

Bremer's new role will include being a team representative at Twins community and fan events.

In a news release, Bremer said, "In those 40 years, I broadcast 4,972 Twins games. Over the last year or so, I thought it would really be cool to make it to 5,000. Then, I thought to myself, how selfish would that be? A broadcast should NEVER be about the announcer. It should ALWAYS be about the game and those who play it.

"I hope in my final season, I proved that 'I've still got my fastball', a goal I set when I started with the Twins in 1983."

In the release, Twins President and CEO Dave St. Peter said, " What I am most thankful for ... is who Dick is as a person — insightful, witty and a true professional who excelled at bringing a fan's eye and passion to the broadcast booth."

Bremer, 67, was born in St. Paul and raised in Dumont, Minn. He started his Twins broadcast career with Spectrum Sports from 1983-85; after a year's absence, he re-joined the crew in 1987 as the team's rights went through Twinsvision, Midwest Sports Channel, Victory Sports, Fox Sports North and Bally. He has been inducted into the Minnesota Broadcasting Hall of Fame.