Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

PACKER FAN PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PackIsBack

Re: PACKER FAN PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by PackIsBack »

Got it, franchise QB's never have sub-par games in the playoffs.

So we got Montana... who else?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:07 pm Got it, franchise QB's never have sub-par games in the playoffs.

So we got Montana... who else?
Kirk!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Man, how could I forget Captain Kirk?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Nah, remember we were told here that this would have been the Vikings' year had Kirk not gotten hurt. The NFL agrees and is already sending the Vikings the true Lombardi trophy for this year. A second one with an asterisk is being made for whoever wins the Superbowl.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:40 pm Nah, remember we were told here that this would have been the Vikings' year had Kirk not gotten hurt. The NFL agrees and is already sending the Vikings the true Lombardi trophy for this year. A second one with an asterisk is being made for whoever wins the Superbowl.
Go to your bunker!
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:19 pm Man, how could I forget Captain Kirk?
Go to your bunker!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Obi-Wan wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:01 am
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:19 pm Man, how could I forget Captain Kirk?
Go to your bunker!
But it was just starting to warm up!