Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2023 NFC North Standings

TheLokNesMonster

Re: 2023 NFC North Standings

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:42 am
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 am
Sellingguy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:37 am The lions fucked up losing to the pack. They dam near could have wrapped up the division with a win on Thursday. On the bright side, can the pack sneak into the playoffs over the vikes.
Packers, like the Vikings, don't have a quarterback.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not only do they have the division’s best QB, but the Packers back up QB is better than every QB on the Vikes roster.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:56 am

Not only do they have the division’s best QB, but the Packers back up QB is better than every QB on the Vikes roster.
Here we go again, fellas. What did I tell you? The teeter-totter is in full effect—100% pure situational convenience.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:56 am
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:42 am
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 am

Packers, like the Vikings, don't have a quarterback.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing will surprise me in the last 5 weeks of the season in the NFC North.
Detroit can still melt down.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Loins 9-3 Back in the win column

Vicklings 6-6 Still frauds Lost to the Bares. Whiny-est fans in Football REFS!!!

Packers 6-6 Winners of 3 of their last 4!

Bares 4-8 Da Bares!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:32 am
Packers 6-6 Winners of 3 of their last 4!
4 of 5! It ALL turned around after losing to the Vikkings. Thanks, neighbors! :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Offsides 97 defense

Stand by for Packer fans to get real chirpy all off a sudden. Expect some threads in purple chat too. When Love returns to form they'll go back to being quiet.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cry me a river! :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners: :naners:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Loins lead the division and will most likely win it. . But almost the threads in here are about the Packers. In fact the Lions thread is because they played the Packers. :roll: The Packers, City of Green Bay, Lambeau Field, Tay Tay showing up are all in the Vikings fans heads! They thought when Rodgers left the Packers were going to return to the 70's and be worse than the Bares. Now that they see that Love will probably end up being a pretty decent QB at minimum, they can't cope with it. Whine Whine and Whine some more :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:30 pm Stand by for Packer fans to get real chirpy all off a sudden. Expect some threads in purple chat too. When Love returns to form they'll go back to being quiet.
Love has returned to form. Just get comfortable with it. Stop fighting inevitability. :lol:

Favre - Rodgers - Love :beer:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:30 pm Stand by for Packer fans to get real chirpy all off a sudden. Expect some threads in purple chat too. When Love returns to form they'll go back to being quiet.
You hoping it happens...won’t make it happen.

Your team just lost to a 3-win team in humiliating fashion in front of everyone. The previous week they pissed their pants against a 4 win team. I get it. You’re lashing out because you get your self image from whether or not the Vikings are better than the Packers. I don’t know how old you are but you must have had a pretty shitty last 30 years.

Meanwhile, the Packers pretty much did everything right this offseason. How’d the Vikes do? Did they do everything right?

The Packers just beat, in back to back weeks, two division leading teams, on the biggest regular season stages, in front of everybody.

You don’t even have a QB. The rest of the season will see a team in the Vikings that will struggle to put up 10 points a game.

The best thing to have transpired though, (and I can’t help but laugh at you poor Vikings fans) is that the Packers transitioned almost seamlessly from one franchise QB to another...again. So...enjoy it NFC North. You had your window last year and maybe even this, but the Pack will own this division for the next 10 years...about the time when the Packers will draft Jordan Love’s replacement so he can sit and watch, and we can do it again, and again, and again.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Look at it!

The confidence! The swagger!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Offsides 97 defense

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:10 pm Look at it!

The confidence! The swagger!
It is hilarious. Now he is a "franchise QB."

"We did everything right in the off-season." JFC.

So chirpy now. Ghost town weeks ago.
Last edited by Offsides 97 defense on Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:58 pm I don’t know how old you are but you must have had a pretty shitty last 30 years.

I don't know who the hell you are at all. Who are you?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 pm
Love has returned to form. Just get comfortable with it. Stop fighting inevitability. :lol:

:lol:

Please don't ever leave this place. We live for these moments.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

CHIRP CHIRP DOBBS!! CHIRP CHIRP

Viking fans! :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

TheLokNesMonster

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:31 pm
TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:58 pm I don’t know how old you are but you must have had a pretty shitty last 30 years.

I don't know who the hell you are at all. Who are you?
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Well this is fun.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:34 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 pm

:lol:

Please don't ever leave this place. We live for these moments.
Well, you sure don't live for enjoying the success of your own team. At least you have this going for you. Which is nice. :clap: :lol: :lol: :clap:
Offsides 97 defense

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:18 pm

Well, you sure don't live for enjoying the success of your own team. At least you have this going for you. Which is nice. :clap: :lol: :lol: :clap:
I spend the majority of my time here in purple chat, worrying about my own team. And who the fuq lives for the success of some team they cheer for? Are you 17?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking fans in a pissy mood! Things back to normal! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

TheLokNesMonster

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:40 pm

I spend the majority of my time here in purple chat, worrying about my own team. And who the fuq lives for the success of some team they cheer for? Are you 17?
You actually agreed with what PackisBack said, but either you’re such a meat head, meth head, or so beaten down by spending time in Purple Chat worrying about your own team, that you boxed yourself again.

BTW: you have a lot to worry about.

1. You are too shitty now to make the playoffs.

2. You’ve won enough games now so you are assured of not being able to draft a franchise QB again, so you’ll either resign a guy that gets you....or you’ll comb the scrap heap for a past his prime, one time pro bowl QB to take up where Kirk left off. Wherever that was...

Packer Chat is fine and dandy, happy and sassy though. All we talk about here is catching the Lions for the division.
Last edited by TheLokNesMonster on Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:40 pm

So you say that you live for moments when you can mock Packers fans if they are wrong about something. :beef:

I suggest maybe live for enjoying your own teams success. :circlejerk:

And that somehow results with me being 17. Do you even know what the fuck you are arguing here? Holy shit, get a grip. You can't have it both ways, you Bozo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gork

Post by Gork »

And he called me an idiot! :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm
So you say that you live for moments when you can mock Packers fans if they are wrong about something. :beef:
(Never said that. I just like doing it because you are the goofiest fanbase around. Who, all of a sudden, are real chirpy.)
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm I suggest maybe live for enjoying your own teams success. :circlejerk:
(Only a mentally ill person builds his/her self-esteem around their favorite football team. Do I want the Vikings to win? Yes. But I am certainly not going to hold protests and mock funerals for former players when things don't go my way.)
PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm And that somehow results with me being 17. Do you even know what the fuck you are arguing here? Holy shit, get a grip. You can't have it both ways, you Bozo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(You need an extra laughy head, Here ya go... :lol: Child.)
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Chirpy! The new " buzz word " among the purple fans!

Nice to see this forum back to normal and O97D getting salty!

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:17 am Chirpy! The new " buzz word " among the purple fans!

:D
This place is better when the Packners are somewhat kinda average instead of terrible.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Gork wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:17 am Chirpy! The new " buzz word " among the purple fans!

At this point he doesn't even know what he's arguing about. :clap: :clap: :lol: :beer:
salamander

Post by salamander »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:29 pm Loins lead the division and will most likely win it. . But almost the threads in here are about the Packers. In fact the Lions thread is because they played the Packers. :roll: The Packers, City of Green Bay, Lambeau Field, Tay Tay showing up are all in the Vikings fans heads! They thought when Rodgers left the Packers were going to return to the 70's and be worse than the Bares. Now that they see that Love will probably end up being a pretty decent QB at minimum, they can't cope with it. Whine Whine and Whine some more :naners:
This is an example of whining, friends. Now you know.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
anthony

Post by anthony »

salamander wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:57 pm
Gork wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:29 pm Loins lead the division and will most likely win it. . But almost the threads in here are about the Packers. In fact the Lions thread is because they played the Packers. :roll: The Packers, City of Green Bay, Lambeau Field, Tay Tay showing up are all in the Vikings fans heads! They thought when Rodgers left the Packers were going to return to the 70's and be worse than the Bares. Now that they see that Love will probably end up being a pretty decent QB at minimum, they can't cope with it. Whine Whine and Whine some more :naners:
This is an example of whining, friends. Now you know.
Can you point out the whining specifically, because I’m not seeing it….
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Simple - whining means someone posted something I don't want to see. :beer: