Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2023 NFC North Standings

Sarge

Re: 2023 NFC North Standings

Post by Sarge »

The Vikings have their work cut out for them this Sunday, as they take on the Las Oakland Vegasraiders, who BEAT the juggernaut Packners this year.

How on Earth did they accomplish such a feat? INSANE!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Refs were the reason for the loss.

Attributed to: probably some Vikking fan.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

PackIsBack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:50 pm
Gork wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:17 am Chirpy! The new " buzz word " among the purple fans!

Nice to see this forum back to normal and O97D getting salty!
At this point he doesn't even know what he's arguing about. :clap: :clap: :lol: :beer:
He’s the drunken asshole that flubber’s into a room and just starts arguing for the fuck of it.

Then he throws up on the carpet and leaves without apologizing.
salamander

Post by salamander »

PackIsBack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:02 pm Simple - whining means someone posted something I don't want to see. :beer:
That's not whining but Gork seeing posts he didn't want to see and calling it whining is a good callout by you. :beer:
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Gork

Post by Gork »

salamander wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am
PackIsBack wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:02 pm Simple - whining means someone posted something I don't want to see. :beer:
That's not whining but Gork seeing posts he didn't want to see and calling it whining is a good callout by you. :beer:
:lol: He was calling out you! :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Gork wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:46 am
salamander wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:48 am
:lol: He was calling out you! :lol:
No need to get worked up homie. :beer:
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Lions 9-4

Vikings 7-6

Packers 6-7

Bears 5-8
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I have a feeling no Packer fan will make an appearance this week to see that update.

Vikings score 3 points and their playoff chances skyrocket!
Offsides 97 defense

"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:24 pm I have a feeling no Packer fan will make an appearance this week to see that update.

Im here and wondering if they all can end up tied in 4 weeks.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:24 pm I have a feeling no Packer fan will make an appearance this week to see that update.

Juggernaut!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

It would be nice if Minnesota can stay ahead of GB and both make it into the playoffs. Pretty sure the Jets are a lock for 3rd place in the AFC East. Rodgers and the Jets to Green Bay in 2024 is gonna happen!
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:52 pm It would be nice if Minnesota can stay ahead of GB and both make it into the playoffs. Pretty sure the Jets are a lock for 3rd place in the AFC East. Rodgers and the Jets to Green Bay in 2024 is gonna happen!
Packnert fans looking ahead to next year already.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Fans of elite franchises tend to be always looking forward.

Fans of franchises that had their glory hole years in the 80's tend to live in the past.

Fans of franchises that have never won shit tend to get excited about things like winning a couple of games in November. Or getting a first down or whatever. Ya'll will have to fill in the blanks for me since I'm in the first group above. :beer:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I admire your enthusiasm.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Vikings on Saturday. Most real men will be out in the shop working on the dozens of Christmas decorations the wife wants put up that didn't survive getting boxed up last January. Sarge will have is shop fridge stocked with pork rinds, beef sticks and Blatz! :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Substitute pork rinds with pretzels and Blatz with Grain Belt. Pretty close though!
Offsides 97 defense

Lions 10-4

Vikings 7-7 (Refs robbed us again)

Packers 6-8

Bears 5-9
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

The games this weekend were so bad they were entertaining.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Loins. 10-4 Kings of the North all year

Vicklings. 7-7 Shitty team with 3 shitty QB's breathing a sigh of relief they're not tied with the shitty Packers

Packers. 6-8 Semi shitty team with a super shitty defense breathing a sigh of relief they aren't tied with the shitty Bares

Bares. 5-9 Shitty

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

Sellingguy wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:25 am The games this weekend were so bad they were entertaining.
They're only gonna get worse.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

Lions 11-4 (Saved by the refs..." it's all fixed")

Vikings 7-8 (Robbed by the refs again)

Packers 7-8 (Who cares)

Bears 6-9 (Chicago smells like hot dog water...or Pennsylvania)
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

The Refs! :lol:

Put 10 guys in a room complaining about the refs.1 would be my friend Steve in a Bills jersey and the other 15 will be in Vikings gear!

Proud member of the RFP!

tbgh

Post by tbgh »

Gork wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:31 am The Refs! :lol:

Put 10 guys in a room complaining about the refs.1 would be my friend Steve in a Bills jersey and the other 15 will be in Vikings gear!
Had you watched yesterday’s game you’d agree. The refs were a factor in the Viking loss. No question.

Packer fans also complain about officiating. Most every person I know is a Packer fan so I’m well versed.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Every teams fans complain about the refs. Viking fans still bitch about a call in July!

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

tbgh wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:10 pm

Had you watched yesterday’s game you’d agree. The refs were a factor in the Viking loss. No question.

Packer fans also complain about officiating. Most every person I know is a Packer fan so I’m well versed.
I don't respond to this psycho unless someone else quotes him tbgh. This is the Pennsylvania trash that stalked Jaymo.

However, it doesn't surprise me that he can't pick up on the joke. That we are mocking Packer fans with the ref take.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Pennslyvaina? Moran can't even get the state right. And Jaymo is gone Or are you Jaymo in sheeps clothing? Your posts seem to be at his I.Q. level!

Proud member of the RFP!

tbgh

Post by tbgh »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:26 pm

I don't respond to this psycho unless someone else quotes him tbgh. This is the Pennsylvania trash that stalked Jaymo.

However, it doesn't surprise me that he can't pick up on the joke. That we are mocking Packer fans with the ref take.
He did what to Jaymo?!!
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Gork

Post by Gork »

tbgh wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:45 pm
Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:26 pm

He did what to Jaymo?!!
Hilarious aint it? Pointing out dumbass takes is stalking! :lol: If that's the case there is about 30 other guys in RC that are guilty of stalking him as well. It's odd he keeps defending the guy. Dude got permabanned for a reason.

Proud member of the RFP!