Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2023 NFC North Standings

PackIsBack

Re: 2023 NFC North Standings

Post by PackIsBack »

Jaymo as a martyr. That's great. Wait, is Cosmos an alias of Gork? :clap:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

tbgh wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:45 pm

He did what to Jaymo?!!
I'll pm you. Don't respond to him like 95% of the other posters here. He is a Purplepride type.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:01 pm Jaymo as a martyr. That's great. Wait, is Cosmos an alias of Gork? :clap:
:lol: " I'll PM you. "

If he titled the PM " Here's the deal " it's Jaymo! #dancingbananaguy
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Where Minnemike at?
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Offsides 97 defense

Updated standings Week 17

Fuk off!
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

total yards

pack 470
queens 211

yeesh
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:24 pm Sorry for being late about this. Wi-fi was out in the den all weekend.

NFC North Standings

Lions 7-2
Vikings 6-4
Packers 3-6
Bears 3-7
Wi-Fi must be out again
Gork

Post by Gork »

Detoilet 11-5 Sir Loin of Beef!
Packers 8-8 Youngest squad in league with a QB better than the 3 remaining Viking QB's combined. On the cusp of the 'offs!
Vikings 7-9 Team and fans in Denial "Damn they got another good QB!"
Bares 7-9 Up and coming. Doing what the Loins did last year. Will they knock out their main rival?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:07 am Detoilet 11-5 Sir Loin of Beef!
Packers 8-8 Youngest squad in league with a QB better than the 3 remaining Viking QB's combined. On the cusp of the 'offs!
Vikings 7-9 Team and fans in Denial "Damn they got another good QB!"
Bares 7-9 Up and coming. Doing what the Loins did last year. Will they knock out their main rival?

Print the t-shirts!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

The Vikings nearly went through the whole rolodex of available QBs last night yet these idiots couldn't crack the single digit code that is the Joe Barry defense.

Let's face it, the highlight of the night for them was a shirtless Kuzins and his kid leading some stupid chant they stole from another culture. :lol: :lol:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Who knows what kwesi is orchestrating? He is a genius manipulating variables behind the scene. I can guess, and it is only a guess, that a 4th place schedule creates an easy path to top seed in 2024.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:15 pm The Vikings nearly went through the whole rolodex of available QBs last night yet these idiots couldn't crack the single digit code that is the Joe Barry defense.

Let's face it, the highlight of the night for them was a shirtless Kuzins and his kid leading some stupid chant they stole from another culture. :lol: :lol:
I can only speculate that Barry is one of kwesi's pawns that he would like to keep on the board in 2024.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:15 pm The Vikings nearly went through the whole rolodex of available QBs last night yet these idiots couldn't crack the single digit code that is the Joe Barry defense.

Nice job admitting you were aroused.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Tell me you weren't.

Tell..

Me!!!
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:07 pm Who knows what kwesi is orchestrating? He is a genius manipulating variables behind the scene. I can guess, and it is only a guess, that a 4th place schedule creates an easy path to top seed in 2024.
Yeah but those 4th place team get to play the Vikings, so....you know....
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

TheLokNesMonster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:10 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:07 pm Who knows what kwesi is orchestrating? He is a genius manipulating variables behind the scene. I can guess, and it is only a guess, that a 4th place schedule creates an easy path to top seed in 2024.
Yeah but those 4th place team get to play the Vikings, so....you know....
Yep. They won't see it coming. That is what makes kwesi so great
NoDakRube

Post by NoDakRube »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:55 pm Tell me you weren't.

Tell..

Me!!!
You are a bit of a strange little turd!!

What are you? 8 or 9 years old?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge did say something about liking Kirk's nipples! :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

NoDakRube wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:11 pm
PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:55 pm Tell me you weren't.

Tell..

Me!!!
You are a bit of a strange little turd!!

What are you? 8 or 9 years old?
Let's leave this forum to people that have a sense of humor. M'kay?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Read it and weep folks!

Loins 12-5 Win the division despite having a meathead as a coach. Pad Statford coming to town for a homecoming. Tough matchup For the Kitties!

Packers 9-8 In the 'offs with the youngest team in the league. Love impressive. Rivals in denial. At dallASS. Pukes will score 40+ on Joe Bury

Bares 7-10 In the catbird seat with picks. Defense on the rise

Vicklings 7-10 Pathetic effort. Lost 4 in a row to end the season. Fans wandering around in the snow covered wilderness. It's going to be a lonnnng,cold winter!

Proud member of the RFP!

TheLokNesMonster

It’s always a cold winter after Fooball ends. At least everyone can enjoy the playoffs even if you don’t have a horse in the race.

I was looking at the field last night and couldn’t imagine a better bracket in the NFC. I’d rather see a 3rd NFC Norris team in there, but other than the Vikes replacing the Rams, it’s a great playoff grouping, and the matchups are going to be fun to watch.

Enjoy the ‘offs!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Imagine that, fucking crickets in here. What's up with that?

If I'm seeing things right, the Vikings were officially in 3rd place. Know what that means?

AARON RODGERS AND THE JETS are coming to sack the Vikings asses next season! :beer:
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 am Imagine that, fucking crickets in here. What's up with that?

Proud member of the RFP!

Offsides 97 defense

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 am Imagine that, fucking crickets in here. What's up with that?

If I'm seeing things right, the Vikings were officially in 3rd place. Know what that means?

AARON RODGERS AND THE JETS are coming to sack the Vikings asses next season! :beer:
Oh please, all Vikings fans are here. It's you all that disappear when things go south. Like, after next week, when Dallas exits you out of the playoffs, tumbleweeds will blow through this place. Packer fans traditionally only post when things are good for them. Hell, you even got Chuck Ghost making a thread, lol.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

Proud member of the RFP!

PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

:lol: :clap: :clap: :lol:
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

As a packer fan I didnt think we would be talking post season. I like the match up with Dallas because Dallas has chocked off playoff games.

Saw a funny thing posted on Facebook. The NFL scripted playoffs.... Detroit and Cleveland in the SUPER BOWL. I have said that would be great all year.
Last edited by Sellingguy on Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Just double checking here....question....do playoff appearances "count" now?
TheLokNesMonster

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm Just double checking here....question....do playoff appearances "count" now?
You’re not going to have to worry about that for a while.
Last edited by TheLokNesMonster on Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm Just double checking here....question....do playoff appearances "count" now?
In this particular case It counts for 2 things:

1. Getting valuable experience for this group of kids

2. Even more important, Getting burrs in the saddles of most Viking fans! :naners: :naners: :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!