Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2023 NFC North Standings

PackIsBack

Re: 2023 NFC North Standings

Post by PackIsBack »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm Just double checking here....question....do playoff appearances "count" now?
If they didn't count do the Vikings even qualify as an NFL team?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

Sarge wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:39 pm Just double checking here....question....do playoff appearances "count" now?
as much as NOT making the playoffs.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

PackIsBack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:50 pm
If they didn't count do the Vikings even qualify as an NFL team?
Packnerts are at 35.

Vikings are at 31.

The Packnerts were invented in year 1784 or some shit.

Suck it.

Ha!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

Has the Viking Fan Butt hurt dissipated yet?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Gork wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:33 am Has the Viking Fan Butt hurt dissipated yet?
I think it has dropped to a simmer.

I do not expect the Packers to win against the Cowboys. Though the propensity for the Cowboys to shit the bed and piss off Jerry Jones is really fucking high. If the Packers do pull off the very unlikely victory, expect a fresh round of vitriol from the local Vikes fans.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:59 am
Gork wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:33 am Has the Viking Fan Butt hurt dissipated yet?

I do not expect the Packers to win against the Cowboys. Though the propensity for the Cowboys to shit the bed and piss off Jerry Jones is really fucking high. If the Packers do pull off the very unlikely victory, expect a fresh round of vitriol from the local Vikes fans.
It will be " THE REFS! "
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

For Sarge, yes. Others have gone into hiding. I don't blame them.
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Unbiased Observer

PackIsBack wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:06 am
For Sarge, yes. Others have gone into hiding. I don't blame them.
"I hOpE tHe PaCkErS rEsIgN lOvE bEcAuSe He SuCkS LoLoLoLoLoL."
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
TheLokNesMonster

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

Gork wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:04 am
Unbiased Observer wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:59 am

It will be " THE REFS! "
“Big deal, the Cowgirls weren’t a good team anyway...”

~every Viking fan definitely~
Gork

Post by Gork »

I can see it now. Packers beat the Cowboys and lose to SF

" VIKINGS BEAT SF!!! THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE PACKERS!!!

Viking fans: Nuttier than a fruit cake! :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Why do you Stuart's do this to yourselves?

Packnards will lose hugely. Bet the over. 14 points-ish.
Unbiased Observer

Jordan has to have zero fumbles and no more than one INT to have any chance.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Run Aaron Jones right at Parsons. Change it up with Dillon assuming he's a go. That alone limits the impact of Joe Barry.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Fun little bonus game. No expectations. Get your feet wet with the ferocity of playoff football. Then when they are ready to advance more than one round they'll know.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

McDoofus could outsmart himself this week. I think the Packers have a good shot. I like this matchup better than another round with the Lions.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

If this one was played at Lambeau in the minus 9 degree weather, would Sargento have to buy up some tickets for a sell out?
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Cooper wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:20 pm McDoofus could outsmart himself this week. I think the Packers have a good shot. I like this matchup better than another round with the Lions.
GB is definitely in his head. He talked about them too much last year before he lost in Lambeau so now he won't talk about them at all.

Sphincter's officially tightened in BIG D!!