Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Couldn't happen to a more POS program

Home for Gopher football topics
hategreenticemase

Couldn't happen to a more POS program

Post by hategreenticemase »

Hey, at least we aren't Miami fans. Not that I ever could be and other than Wis no team I have rooted against more than them.

30 seconds left, up a FG, with the ball and 3rd down. Take a knee. Right? That's what every team in the history of college football would do there right? Wrong. They run a play and fumble. God damn hilarious.

Then almost as bad now with only 10 seconds left and Georgia tech still out of field goal range they somehow allow a receiver to one open by 7 yards down near the goal line for a game-winning touchdown pass. You really need to go check it out it's f****** hilarious.

Fuck Miami.
TheLokNesMonster

Re: Couldn't happen to a more POS program

Post by TheLokNesMonster »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:31 am Hey, at least we aren't Miami fans. Not that I ever could be and other than Wis no team I have rooted against more than them.

30 seconds left, up a FG, with the ball and 3rd down. Take a knee. Right? That's what every team in the history of college football would do there right? Wrong. They run a play and fumble. God damn hilarious.

Then almost as bad now with only 10 seconds left and Georgia tech still out of field goal range they somehow allow a receiver to one open by 7 yards down near the goal line for a game-winning touchdown pass. You really need to go check it out it's f****** hilarious.

Fuck Miami.
Fuck Wil Smith.