Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Skull and Bones

Video game themed message board
jffl_commish

Skull and Bones

Post by jffl_commish »

Who is picking this up? I think I am.
Let's get Tropical
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Re: Skull and Bones

Post by Abe Froman »

I'll wait to see how glitchy and fucked it is first. Seems like almost every game is unplayable right away lately
I made this!
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

It looks like it's from Ubisoft so I'm assuming it's the ship part of Assassin's Creed? Am I missing something here?
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Wait, is this all PvP shit and not a standalone game?
Let's get Tropical
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:39 am It looks like it's from Ubisoft so I'm assuming it's the ship part of Assassin's Creed? Am I missing something here?
It's totally that. Game has had a lot of development problems.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

It hasn't come out yet but reviewers are raving about the new Prince of Persia from Ubisoft. In terms of Ubisoft games. 2D Metroidvania action game. This was developed by the team that did the newer Rayman games. So they have a solid pedigree.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Free open beta on this game for a couple of days. Worth a shot to see if it's any good or not.
Let's get Tropical
salamander

Post by salamander »

I heard this is the first ever Quadruple-A game.

And no, I'm not playing this. Just bought a game and I don't have enough time.
It looks pretty good from what I've seen but Ubisoft games just don't excite me.
Not really interested in 1000+ little map markers that just nag at me and annoy me.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.