Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Niners

Blair Kiel 2

Re: The Niners

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

If I recall correctly, Sarge had an entertaining run as a pot stirrer over at Times Four. Perhaps my lurking friends will discuss his history further over there in the forum they have dedicated to our purple friends. Alas, my days at Times Four have ended…one too many boxed wine and bad hair jokes at my expense made me leave…well that and I got banned. That in and of itself is a fascinating story I shall share in my upcoming memoir “The Boris Tapes: Blair and Henry’s Excellent Adventures In Internet Bullying.” (TM)
Gork

Post by Gork »

You shacked up with the Jardiance lady now?
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

It was a love we could not speak of at X4.
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Here's that X4 stuff again that the loudmouth Jaymo kept throwing at me a couple of years ago before Gork got him banned here.

Do I have the story straight? Maybe that dipshit paste eater that thinks Love is some kind of mirage can confirm?
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Football, gents. FOCUS.

You got a game coming up. Put your gossipy Facespace postings away and belly up to a full platter of WEATHER REPORTS, '97 Ford Taurus KEYS TO THE GAME, INJURY REPORTS, and other WHATNOTS.

set HUT

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Gork

Post by Gork »

Sarge wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:05 pm Football, gents. FOCUS.

You got a game coming up. Put your gossipy Facespace postings away and belly up to a full platter of WEATHER REPORTS, '97 Ford Taurus KEYS TO THE GAME, INJURY REPORTS, and other WHATNOTS.

set HUT

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Charlie Krueger vs. Gale Gillingham. John Brodie vs. Dave Robinson.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

PackIsBack wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:04 pm Here's that X4 stuff again that the loudmouth Jaymo kept throwing at me a couple of years ago before Gork got him banned here.

Do I have the story straight? Maybe that dipshit paste eater that thinks Love is some kind of mirage can confirm?
I Han nothing to do with that idot getting banned. He repeatedly broke the rules in poli chat and the mods gave him the heave-ho

Proud member of the RFP!

Unbiased Observer

Post by Unbiased Observer »

I believe the key to the Packers winning this game is scoring more points than the 49ers.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
anthony

Post by anthony »

I don’t think Green Bay’s defense can stop the San Francisco offense. I think San Francisco wins with relative ease 31-17
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

I believe I speak for a majority of Packler fans when I claim that this is the ultimate “house money” game.

On the other hand…there are some very capable stable jeenyouses at X4 who have layed out a path to victory . It is common knowledge that many successful Packler game plans are cribbed from X4.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Is Squeaky Alexander tapping out for this one again?

Aiyuk, Deebo, McCaffery, Kittle. That's a lot to stop.

If I were LaFloor, I would eschew any and all deep shots to Watson and focus on keeping the chains moving. Reed wasn't used at all vs Dallas, gotta feed him and Doobie Jones...create space for them both in the pass game. You never know when one of Doobie's patella tendons are gonna go flying off into the upper deck, so might as well use him up. Gordon Love can't hold onto the ball, if he see's daylight, run. Move chains. Keep the Niners O on the sideline.

Defensively.....gotta get after the weak link. Non of those targets are worth squat if Purdy can't deliver on time. Mix in a corner/safety blitz. I'd have them yelling incoherent phrases as they get close to Purdy just to make him stop and think "wtf was that?" and confuse him. "YOU SUCK AT TOASTING JELLY BEANS!" or something along those lines. Ad lib. Kitchen sinks, and stuff.
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

I am sending those suggestions to the Packler brass imbedded at X4 this very moment. Sarge, you may be the linchpin to our success!
PackIsBack

Post by PackIsBack »

Unbiased Observer wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:06 pm I believe the key to the Packers winning this game is scoring more points than the 49ers.
That's one way. Another way is to allow the Niners to score LESS points than the Packers. Easy option to overlook. :naners:
:clap: “It... is... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” “No, he missed it! Are you kidding me? He missed it right.” :clap:
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

PackIsBack wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:04 pm Here's that X4 stuff again that the loudmouth Jaymo kept throwing at me a couple of years ago before Gork got him banned here.

Jaymo got banned on his own accord because of a comment he made in tard chat. That doesn't diminish the fact that Gork and several other psychos from x foreskin stalked the guy and flooded his inbox. Jaymo must have put a really bad hurting over there for so many scumbags to follow him here. I believe one guy even posted pictures of his family.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Offsides 97 defense

Good Luck Packers. I really hope Love puts up 210 yards with 1 TD and 2 picks, and the future Hall of Famer gets signed to a 100 million-dollar contract. I really do.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

We considered ourselves at X4 more a less a fraternity of misfit toys, or more correctly as Mrs.Kiel would often remind me “My internet loser friends.”

Alas, X4 broke me and I am here for redemption, witty banter and pithy rejoinders. I feel a tiny little Purple Heart starting to beat deep within…should I see a doctor?
Offsides 97 defense

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:54 pm We considered ourselves at X4 more a less a fraternity of misfit toys, or more correctly as Mrs.Kiel would often remind me “My internet loser friends.”

Alas, X4 broke me and I am here for redemption, witty banter and pithy rejoinders. I feel a tiny little Purple Heart starting to beat deep within…should I see a doctor?
I think you should take this stupid ass bit and go fuq yourself with it.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Gork

Post by Gork »

:naners: :naners: :naners:

#dancingbananaguy

Proud member of the RFP!

Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Offsides 97 defense wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:16 pm
Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:54 pm We considered ourselves at X4 more a less a fraternity of misfit toys, or more correctly as Mrs.Kiel would often remind me “My internet loser friends.”

I think you should take this stupid ass bit and go fuq yourself with it.
Ouch.

Clearly there is a lot of long-standing pain and anger manifesting itself in your post. I am sorry you are struggling! Hang in there.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Packer people!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/co ... d9e05&ei=4

Darian Lassiter, who just finished her fifth season as a Cowboys cheerleader, jumped on social media this week to explain why the alleged behavior by the Packers' players was so unacceptable.

"The Cowboys versus Packers game last Sunday, I have never experienced such disrespect from the other teams' players to the cheerleaders in my five years as an NFL cheerleader," Lassiter said. "We would literally be minding our own business and the Packers just scored a touchdown -- this is one example -- they would come up to us, standing on the sidelines, minding our own business, and start yelling at us."

Lassiter also noted that the Packers players would essentially stand face-to-face while yelling at the cheerleaders.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork

Post by Gork »

Right. And there is no video of it and security wasn't notified. Dancing around with their boobs hanging out and camel toes on display Sad ass whining.

Proud member of the RFP!

Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

Imagine not showing NFL cheerleaders the respect and admiration that their hours of weekly jiggling practice have earned them. Frankly, this is an abomination.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Gork wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:47 pm Right. And there is no video of it and security wasn't notified. Dancing around with their boobs hanging out and camel toes on display Sad ass whining.
ENABLER! BOOBIES! :scooter:

SHAME!
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Packers only chance is a relapse game from Purdy. He's put up a few doinks this season. He's usually really good, but occasionally he's a turd. If you catch a game like that, you can beat the 9ers. But if he's on and productive, I don't think the Packers can hang with the talent on both sides of the ball on the 49ers.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Gork

Post by Gork »

Blair Kiel 2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:56 pm Frankly, this is an abomination.
A true X4 legend would have typed "Quite frankly" :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Countless other teams scoring against the Cowboys:

Celebrate briefly while ignoring the cheerleaders, line up for the XP.

Packner players:

Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking fans watching the Packers play the Cowboys:

This guy called Packer fans "BOZO"S" :naners:

Proud member of the RFP!

Blair Kiel 2

Post by Blair Kiel 2 »

It’s another beautiful day to be a Packlers fan! Win, lose or draw.